Terms & Conditions
The use of this website is subject to the following terms of us.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website or items may give rise to a claim for damages awarded to Tillypops™ for the amount of £750 and/or be a criminal offense.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
· All items can be returned to us within 7working days if you’ve received the wrong item and will be refunded by us once the item has been returned in the same NEW condition it was sent. Any damages or signs of use to items will result in you being paid your refund.
· Most items are sent courier due to weight so please make sure there will be someone around to receive them.
· When your parcel leaves Tillypops™ it is down to you to make sure you are there to take delivery we cannot be made responsible for any lost items or damaged items after this point of service.
· We have the right to cancel an order up to 7days without notice if we suspect your order is for trade purposes.
· We can’t be held responsible for any colour difference in items we try to get the best match possible but due to suppliers and screen monitors, these may change slightly.
· If you received your item and it's not what you expected you are held responsible for paying the return tracked postage, on receiving the item back if there is no damage or signs of use then you will be refunded for your item ONLY. You will pay postage.
· If an order is heavier than expected we have the right to change the shipping price or option without notice.
If you haven't contacted us within 21days of paying the invoice to let us know you've not received the items we will not be liable for missing items.
We only keep royal mail receipts for 2-3week before being destroyed.
If items are being returned to us for the wrong address you provided please allow up to 30days for us to receive them back and then we can arrange for them to be resent to the correct address, postage will need to be covered by the customer if the address was provided incorrectly.
If you provide a wrong address you will be liable to pay for your items to be resent
We can only send items to the address given connected to your PayPal.
If you wish them to be sent to another address you will need to add this to your PayPal address details or we can't be held liable for any mistakes on your address provided.
Once the item has been returned we will send out a new invoice please make sure all details are correct.
Any personalised items returned due to postage error on your part cannot be refunded.
· If you order a personalized order and then change your mind you will still be charged a 100% due to personalization of the item/s if ordered through the website and canceled within 2hrs you will not be charged.
For digital images any cancelation before starting will have PayPal fees deducted from any refund due to this being a non profit organisation .
No refunds are given if the items have been made.
If there is a error on our part we will offer a full refund, but if its a spelling mistake you have entered it want to be refunded.
· All sizes are estimates so please allow for a slight difference either way.
. We are working on a 14-20 working days turn around for orders- this does not include postage delays
. Please remember I am very ill myself and i can't always reply to messages straight away
. Due to my health i can't help having to put orders on hold sometimes
. Any Masks or Handsanitizer products cant be refunded due to health and saftey reasons